In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection regulations, we inform you that you are providing your personal data to the Data Controller: CLUB PRAIA DE PANTÍN (hereinafter THE ENTITY), with address at CTRA. DE LA MALATA, S/N, EDFO. USOS MÚLTIPLES, 2º – 15405 FERROL (A CORUÑA) and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Purpose of processing
THE ENTITY may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Manage user registration and attendance at the PANTIN CLASSIC event.
- Process your data for commercial purposes, provided that you have given your consent for the relevant processing of personal data. To give us consent to send you NEWSLETTER, you will need to check the box “I accept receiving information related to this event and/or other similar products or services, on behalf of CLUB PRAIA DE PANTÍN and Third Parties.” We cannot use your data for these purposes if the indicated button has not been checked.
- Manage compliance, maintenance, development, and monitoring of any relationships that THE ENTITY maintains with you.
- Control the allowed capacity at the event due to the current COVID-19 situation and keep a record of them.
Failure to provide certain information indicated as mandatory may result in the inability to process your request through the contact form.
In case you provide us with Personal Data of third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained their consent for them to be provided for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
2. Legitimization of the processing of your personal data
The legitimacy is based on the consent that you grant us by clicking the “I ACCEPT THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY” button.
For sending commercial information, legitimacy is based on the consent you voluntarily and non-exclusively grant us by clicking the “I accept receiving information related to this event, exclusive discounts for event attendees, exclusive promotions for event attendees, and/or other similar products or services by CLUB PRAIA DE PANTÍN and third parties.”
3. Recipients of transfers
CLUB PRAIA DE PANTÍN may transfer your personal data to health authorities, in case they require it due to the current COVID-19 situation.
CLUB PRAIA DE PANTÍN will transfer your personal data to third-party companies, provided that you have clicked the button: “I accept receiving information related to this event, exclusive discounts for event attendees, exclusive promotions for event attendees, and/or other similar products or services by CLUB PRAIA DE PANTÍN and third parties.” These third parties can be consulted by accessing the word: “Third Parties,” and this transfer is made for the purpose of sending commercial information to the user.
Finally, we inform you of your rights regarding data protection.
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification or erasure (right to be forgotten) of your data.
- Right to request the limitation of processing and to object to processing.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw consent.
To exercise your rights, you only need to make a written request and attach a copy of your ID.
CLUB PRAIA DE PANTÍN has suitable forms for this purpose. You just need to request them or submit your own written request to email@example.com.
5. Security measures
CLUB PRAIA DE PANTÍN has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss, and unauthorized processing and/or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored, and the risks arising from human action or the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.